We Welcome New Patients
At Towne Square Dental South, we are accepting new patients of all ages. You will have the opportunity to meet with our team and get to know our dentists. We are committed to educating you about your dental needs and will answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of dental care available today. Thank you for your confidence in our dental office and we look forward to meeting you.
What’s in the New Patient Offer?
-1 on 1 time with Dr. Smith
-4 bitewing x-rays
What to expect at my appointment?
Before the exam, things to expect when you show up:
- The Appointment is Scheduled for 1 Hr so please show up 15 min early
- Bring in the New Patient Forms and if applicable any Dental Insurance
- Expect to be asked Pre-screening Covid questions
During the Appointment includes:
- 4 bitewings X-rays for Dr. Smith to Review and examine for potential Tooth Decay
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Dr. Smith will answer any and all questions to do with your Oral Health
- Dr. Smith will Conduct a full comprehensive visiual clincal exam and explain in great detail what he recommends
At the end:
- You will receive a Free Treatment Breakdown if any treatment is needed
- Make a Next Visit appointment to get a Professional Cleaning(which in not included in the Complimentary Exam and Xrays offer) done by our Dental Hygienist
New Patient Forms
To provide you with the most efficient new patient experience, please download and complete the forms below and bring them to your first appointment. This will allow your new patient process to be completed more efficiently.
Our dental team will take comprehensive records and address any concerns or questions you may have. If you have any problems downloading the forms, please contact our office and we will gladly send them
What if I do not have Dental Insurance but I need treatment?
No worries, we recognize that not everyone has dental insurance, and too often our patients get “priced out” of regular preventative dental care.
We’d rather see you twice a year for cleanings than several times for Emergencies. We want to help you have the healthiest mouth possible!
This is why we have created our Dental Health Program. As an alternative to dental insurance, our dental office’s program is designed to make great dental care more affordable and accessible for every family.
For an annual fee, members of the program receive their bi-annual preventative care – cleanings, exams, and x-rays – at no additional cost, and enjoy discounted prices on all our procedures like fillings, root canals, and crowns.
Insurance and Billing
We can help you maximize your benefits. We recommend that you Schedule your Appointment prior to your appointment to provide us with insurance information for verification of benefits. We accept most major dental insurances and will file all claims for you as a courtesy. We will provide you with an explanation of your dental benefits and financial responsibilities upfront.
We accept Care Credit and Compassionate Finance to ensure you can receive the treatments you need with a plan you can afford.